Indexing is important parameter for any Research Journal to increase its visibility so that maximum researchers can reach to explore new innovative ideas and opportunities around the world. Indexing is a process in which indexes are created in order to maintain the records so that the researchers can reach the requisite particular record otherwise it will be difficult for them to narrow down their search from huge number of records. Also, Readers can reach their interest papers easily.
1. Journal must have ISSN (Online or Print or Both)
2. At least one issue of the Journal should have been published.
3. Articles published in issue should be according to research paper template.
4. Quality of figures, tables should be maintained.
5. Regularity of Journal in publishing issues is mandatory.
6. Published papers should be available either online or in .pdf format.
So, if your journal satisfies all above mentioned checks, then mail us following details on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Title of the Journal
2. Name of Chief Editor
3. Name of Publisher
4. URL/Website/Blog of the Journal
5. ISSN No (Print/Online)
6. Frequency (Monthly/ Bi-monthly/ Bi-annaul)
7. Specialization/ Discipline of the Journal
8. Email ID